SEN Magazine is a glossy, full colour magazine published every two months and packed full of interesting and authoritative features, news and articles covering all issues to do with SEN and disability. It’s essential reading for teachers, SENCOs, carers, parents, therapists and all practitioners in special needs. Click for details of our latest issue.
www.senmagazine.co.uk provides a sample of content from the printed magazine, plus an archive of selected articles from back issues.
SEN magazine articles and features cover:
- all major conditions (such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, cerebral palsy and Down’s syndrome)
- mental health
- literacy and numeracy
- visual and hearing impairments
- teaching children with special educational needs
- general issues of education, care and government legislation
- manual handling
- special schools and mainstream schools.
For details of articles in the next issue of SEN Magazine, please click here
Additional SEN magazine sections include:
- CPD, training and events listings
- what’s new: latest products and ideas from the world of SEN.
SEN Magazine is distributed to all special schools in the UK and is available on subscription to mainstream schools. Copies are also mailed directly to our ever-growing list of subscribers and to key decision makers in local education authorities.
So don’t miss out, subscribe to SEN Magazine today.
SEN Magazine: Keeping you informed and up to date